Sunday, February 6, 2011

Modern day zombie attack


Apparently a small percentage of the female population like to randomly come up without asking, and pull my curly hair. It happened all the time when I worked at Target, but this hasn't happened since then. Well, today was the day for a comeback, just running a few mindless errands in Pasadena...when from my left a clerk tried to pull one on me. I caught her before she had a chance and I was able to walk away unscathed. So it's only fair I retaliate with drawing and blog posts!

Essentially these incidents are the equivalent of a zombie attack from my viewpoint. Complete stranger inching towards me, dead behind the eyes, creepy outstretched arms as they try to yank a follicle....just not right! Though it's highly amusing afterwards.

And on a side-note--flip-flop weather arrived today! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment